Monday, August 9, 2010

My funnies for this week...so far.



I say so far because we are driving to Oregon with two kids. Not just any two kids, but our 10 month old and 2 year old. In a car. For 15 hours.

And you know what? I am looking forward to it. But there may be more funnies to add to my blog after the trip.

If I come home.

(By the way, Jessica and Ryan, I may be moving in permanently...SURPRISE!!!) :D

So, on to my funnies.

This is how she sleeps ALL of the time. Keep in mind her head is on a stuffed animal. Either that or she's stuffed herself into the corner.

We are teaching her what her duties are early. But, in our forward thinking household, us girls are allowed to wear pants.  

Bea is officially my daughter. She is vocalizing her opinion on housework.

I should be embarrassed about this, but I'm not. These b lack things are flies. They are from the chicken poop. They can't help but come into my house. This is just to show how awesome my air conditioner is. I don't have to kill my flies. My air conditioner does it for me. 

2 comments:

Jessica said...

We are looking forward to your visit with much anticipation!

Good luck on the car ride:) Good times.

I am pretty sure Ryan would totally dig it if I would do dishes like Bea- shirtless. You go girl.

The Huffies said...

You'll have to let us know how the road trip goes...we're thinking about Oregon too, but we'll see! Have fun, cute pics!~