Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Thank you from the bottom of my heart



Dear George,      

Thank you so much for being such a saving grace for those around you.

You came into my life when I needed you the most. Pretty soon, I loved you dearly, but didn't need you so badly. Then you became Dammit Dog.

I want to thank you for being Dammit Dog. Thank you for trying to french kiss EVERYONE you saw (except for the crazy guy at the condo that you wanted to kill). Thank you for being bull headed, stubborn, and passive-aggressive. Thank you for peeing on Matt's feet and making him give me the ultimatum of him or you.

I did have to choose him, because, as a dog, you didn't work. I had quit my job and Matt paid the bills.

Thank you for being so good to your pet human. He's a good friend and like it when my friends are happy. You make him very happy. I like that you have become such a "dude's dog". You have matured into a great dog (even though you still try to french kiss me and it's gross). I know that your pet human needs you very much and you have been so good to him. Thank you for taking him on walks, cuddling with him, and in general just being there. You are a blessing even though Matt still thinks poorly of you. I can't blame him.

I want you to know I forgive you for nipping at Linus. I would to if a toddler was trying to stick a finger up my butt. Thanks for not actually biting him and just warning him.

I love you and am so very thankful you are around.

Love,
Me

No comments: