Saturday, November 20, 2010

Intermission

I have a horrible, terrible, awful, no good, very bad cold. It makes me not think clearly and I have a couple of things I would like to write about concerning this past week and don't want to make a horrible mess of it. Then I add cold medicine in and my head goes from not clear to complete fog. *insert foghorn here* So, I really would like to inform you all of a couple of very important posts coming up regarding this week. About a legend and the loss of a legend. Mostly I want to share these events because his story intrigues even me which is pretty hard to do considering the Granny I had. Her life was amazing, she was a legend, and she's pretty hard to beat in my mind. So, while I try to gather my thoughts through this fog, here's a couple cute pictures... cause everyone loves pictures of cute kids.

Add caption

Mikayla and Bea... poor things are the only girl cousins on my side of the family

Linus rockin' his mohawk and playing with William.

I just think Super Linus is beautiful.

Amazing Grace. Eating. Still. But at least I finally caught a smile.

No comments: