Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Pardon the dust

I feel as though I have forgotten to write so much of what has happened over the last couple of months.

I almost feel as though my head has had a major upheaval and that there is some rebuilding. So... pardon the dust, let me shake off the cobwebs, and reblog.

You can tell I've had the blues. I haven't even enjoyed reading blogs let alone writing in my own which I so love to do.

As a parting gift for this particular no point post... here is my favorite pic of Linus this month.

He loved,loved,loved this little camping chair just his size.  Thanks Moose!

1 comment:

The Huffies said...

Hey there! Linus is a cutie - got your comment about the coconut milk. We met with a nutritionist and because it's a medium-chain fatty acid, the body digests it more like a protein than a fat. It's actually really healthy for you and doesn't cause your body to retain fat. Hope you're doing well!