Sunday, December 12, 2010

In memorial

This is the last time we saw Gpa Bailey alive and this is his sweetheart of many years, Gma Bailey holding his hand.

They spend many years in Monticello and that is where their oldest son is buried and that is where Gpa Bailey's final resting place is. Monticello Utah.

I know that some people may find this picture weird, morbid, whatever, but I needed this one for me. I saw him sick and I needed to have this picture of him at peace.


This man was obviously very loved and respected. This is mostly just his family but not even all of them, but most of them.
Final Goodbyes.


Pallbearers. Gpa Bailey's Grandsons.




I wanted to put this picture of Nathaniel in here. That's the little boy pictured. He made my whole entire week. During a song that 4 of Ken's friends were singing, I was thinking that I should be recording it because it was beautiful, Nathaniel looked up at his mom and said, "I love you." It just made me so happy to hear that. I hear he's one of those kids that just knows when someone needs to hear things like that. Very intuitive.


It was cold. Matt looks nice in my scarf, no? Emily is just as cute as usual.

Gma Bailey



I am so very grateful that we were able to get this 4 generation picture. Even though Linus is just a baby, it's still pretty cool to have.

The Bailey's have lost the Chuck Norris of the family. I am very excited to have gotten a hold of a manuscript of an interview he did. He tells stories like no one else.

No comments: