Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Spirit of Christmas Past afterthought...

So, I totally forgot to put my favorite FAVORITE memory of Christmas this year and the whole reason I wrote the last post. :D

My Mr. and I went to a Christmas party at a friend couple's house. There weren't very many people that showed and after eating the delicious food, we decided to do the white elephant gifts.

I was lucky enough to receive an actual elephant gift. It was men's underwear as an elephant AND there was a button to push and it made the elephant trumpet. I was unfortunate to lose this awesome gift. hahaha.

Mr. brought tiki torches and one of our friend's guests was a pacific islander. She picked the tiki torches and I know it's one of those "had to be there" moments, but I'm pretty sure another friend almost peed his pants laughing at the tiki torches and the fact that she called Mr. a racist for bringing them as she hugged them like they were her new children.

No one had the heart to take them from her and that is my favorite Christmas memory of this year. A great Christmas party. :D

No comments: