Monday, February 8, 2010

Houston, we have a problem...

Ok, the only reason I am posting this here, now, without further review, is that I have to get this off my chest. I am freaking out and don't have any valium. Nor can I take any at this moment due to the possibility. I have gone back on birth control pills due to the fact that I am no longer nursing. I just couldn't pump effectively or comfortably to enjoy nursing any longer. The pills have been making me so ill, that I have finally called to my OB for further bcp options. Matt has been kidding with me that I'm pregnant. I took a test today. Either I have a faint false positive or a faint OMG going on. Either way I'm freaking out man!! FREAKING OUT!!!! And I am sure that the stress and horribleness of not being able to get pregnant may be similar to the feeling I am having right now of "ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME AND I CAN'T STOP GETTING PREGNANT!!"

Please let this be a false positive and in two days there will be a brighter sunrise... I'm not sure I can deal if this is really real. I sure hope Matt doesn't give me another high five for this.

2 comments:

KL said...

Dude!


That is all.

Ang said...

Is this a joke? So what's the word?