Monday, May 17, 2010

Fly on the wall...

So here is a conversation that the fly on the wall heard the other day...

Matt: So..... I may have accidentally won an auction on ebay.
Me: Accidentally? What did you win? You've been shopping for eggs again?!?!
Matt: Silkie chicken eggs. ButIdidn'tmeantoIwasuplateandtheauctiondidn'tcloseforafewdayssoIputabidon. (spoken very fast translated to "But I didn't mean to. I was up late and the auction didn't close for a few days, so I put a bid on")
Me: *sigh + eye roll* How many?
Matt: 60
Me: WHAT?!?!? WTF are we going to do with 60 chickens?!?!
Matt: *giggling* just kidding. Only 15. Come look and see what I bought.

So we go and look online and...
Matt: Oh. It looks like I accidentally won another auction. Oops!

So, we received our silkie eggs in the mail today and should be receiving 6 red-golden pheasant eggs in the mail any day. Plus, our quail will be hatching the 20th-ish.

What have I gotten myself into!?

1 comment:

Ang said...

Wow, those are some pretty cool lookin chicks. You're going to be better than Tracy Aviary before we know it!!